Selections from the Web:
- Ben Tarnoff: Can Silicon Valley Workers Rein in Big Tech From Within?
- Brendan Borrell: The Rock That Fell to Earth
- Christina Cauterucci: Make-Believe Mutiny
- Dylan Matthews: Racism Is a Problem of White Elites, and Kris Kobach Proves It
- Jeff Maysh: How an Ex-Cop Rigged McDonald’s Monopoly Game and Stole Millions
- Justin Heckert: For One Last Night, Make It a Blockbuster Night
- Kim Phillips-Fein: Privatizing Poverty
- Miriam Posner: See No Evil
- Rachel M. Cohen: Has the New America Foundation Lost its Way?
Books and Journal Articles:
Journal Articles and Chapters:
- David Nofre, Mark Priestley, and Gerard Alberts: “When Technology Became Language: The Origins of the Linguistic Conception of Computer Programming, 1950–1960,” Technology and Culture, (2014)
- Noortje Marres: “The Making of Climate Publics: Eco-homes as Material Devices of Publicity,” Distinktion: Journal of Social Theory, (2008)